预订酒店情景对话
C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?
早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生?
G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要订个房间
C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?
谢谢,先生。订哪一点的?
G:From November 9th
11月9日起
C:For how many nights?
住几晚?
G:For two nights.
两晚
C:How many guests will there be in your party?
有多少人和你一起?
G:Just my wife and i
仅仅和我的妻子
C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?
你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的?
G:A twin,please
两张单人的吧
C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?
能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种?
G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我们要1500的那间吧
C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?
好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗?
G:Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?
戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
电话是01-5639-1875
C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?
什么时候到呢,先生?
G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8点吧
C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.
我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!